Microsoft Office Access or previously just Microsoft Access is a database program. Various versions of Windows have corresponding versions of MS Access. There have been many versions since 1992, the year in which it was Microsoft Access was released. There are many useful features in the program and different ways to learn all those.
Like most of the programs in the Office suite, Microsoft Access also has inbuilt Help feature. These features will help the users with trivial issues and errors. The topics it covers, includes all of the features and functionalities of Access and will be of great use to the users. This article will help the users how to use the Help feature. The steps are given in detail in the latter parts of the article.
Instructions by Microsoft chat
These steps suggested by the executives at Microsoft chat support will guide the users in getting free Access help. These steps are simple and easy. The steps are as follows:
- Start Microsoft Office Access and click Help from the main menu bar.
- In the help menu you can search a subject by topic to find a solution by clicking Search.
- Click Index to look up a topic alphabetically or Contents for a list of standard help queries.
- Help provides step-by-step instructions for completing basic tasks or solving problems within the Microsoft Office Access application.
- Go to the Microsoft Office Access web page.
- Click Get Started with Microsoft Access 2010to see a list of situations for which Microsoft provides help.
- Click Basic Tasks in Access 2010 to see a list of free help article.
- The Microsoft Office Access website also provides help for the latest version of Access.
- Go to the Microsoft Help and Support page
- Choose a way of contacting Microsoft with the problem.
These steps are enough for getting the help feature of Microsoft Access. The steps are easy and simple. Once the help feature is opened, the user can find solutions or clarifications regarding any topic on Access. The help feature will help the user in fixing most of the basic and small issues with the program.
Hope this article will help you in accessing the Help feature of Microsoft Access and resolve the issues.